NEW THINGS BAR!

Make me a banner! Win a prize! (or not)


(Don't forget to follow!)

You are bored person number:

Monday 25 October 2010

More Lemon Jelly!

My last post kinda got me in the mood.. So, I'll just showcase a few of my favourite Lemon Jelly tracks.

Again, I'd suggest following THIS LINK and checking them out on we7.

First off, possibly my favourite of their livelier tracks (in contention with King Raam):



One of Jelly's forte's has got to be simply chilling the hell out.

"Spacewalk" and "Come" really work well with a cold beer and a sunny sky..

 

For some related listening check out Mr Scruff. His music isn't quite as available on we7 but there's plenty elsewhere:






 Maybe some more music in the morning I think


Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Lemon Jelly rule ^^ interesting blog, keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. trippy music, i like the smaller youtube frames, i'll have to figure out how to do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Scruff is the man !
    Check out LTJ Bukem for something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely nice chill music.

    ReplyDelete